Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in..

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in.. #1  

Arkinsaw Dave

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4wd
Had my new tractor delivered yesterday and went to hook up the bush hog. The left pin came out just by using my fingers, but the right one took a bit of hammer work from the bottom side and then a lot of pulling and wiggling from the topside with pliers. Putting it back in required a hammer as well. I got to looking and the holes on that side just dont seem to match up very well. Has anyone ran into this and is running a drill through each of the holes a good idea? thanks for the help / advice.

ps I thought maybe it was just a new thing, but when I went to unhook the mower it was the same deal, cant get the pin in any of the holes on that side easily, they go through with a little hammer persuasion though. :confused:

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in.. #2  
Being a stabilizer bar, it shouldn't hurt a bit to add 1/64" to 1/32" clearance using a drill.
No one should have to work that hard getting the pin in and out.:)

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in.. #3  
Is it the pin or the hole ?

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in.. #4  
Either the pin is bent or the holes are malaligned. Can you try the pin on the other side to see if it fits easily?

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in..
Both pins are the same, just seems like the holes on the right dont line up as well as the left. Will probably try the drill thing. :)

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in.. #6  
go ahead and drill it won't hurt a thing.

/ Stablizer bar pin hard to remove / and put in..
Thanks for the help guys. :)