Tiller Woods Tiller

/ Woods Tiller #1  

motorjock

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TN75DA
I know there are a lot of posts regarding tillers. I've narrowed my search down to the Woods 60" The highest price I've been quoted was $2800 and the cheapest $1400. Does anyone know if $1400 still seems to high. Thanks for your help.

/ Woods Tiller #2  
mototjock,

Are you saying that you've gotten bids between $2800-1400 for the Woods Tiller?? ?? ????? If that is the case, the lowest seems quite obvious to me.

I paid $1500 for a 58" Landpride with a slip-clutch about a year ago.

Terry

/ Woods Tiller #3  
I paid $999 for a King Kutter tiller from TSC a little over a year ago. Its taken a lot of abuse and is holding up good. I would think that the Woods would be heavier duty though. Good Luck.

Paul

/ Woods Tiller
I'm in Texas and got a wide variety of prices. I did however, end up driving a hr & 1/2 north into Oklahoma and purchsed my new 60" woods tiller for $1350. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm very happy with my purchase

/ Woods Tiller #5  
I believe that there are different "grades" of most tiller brands. Like light, medium, and heavy. I am not sure about the Woods but in my dealings I had to clarify with a couple of dealers to get to apples to apples. This could cause a large difference.