KUBOTA CTL, what do you think?

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #1  

SCOOBY14B

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 Ansung B2504 FE loader and Kubota MMM
No specs, just picture found on net.

I'm a big Kubota fan, so I like what I see so far.

Attachments

• Kubota CTL PICTURE.jpg
    Kubota CTL PICTURE.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,144
   / KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #2  
looks heavy, but nothing great. I expected more from them. Bobcat is coming out with a new design, new arms , cab, completly new

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #3  
where did you find the pic?

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #4  
It was on another site... but the thread on that site has since been deleted. I'd expect the same of this one (so grab the picture and POST POST POST while you can!)

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #5  
Hmmm...I'm with mdterp. Appears like over-the-shoulder visibility in the Kubota leaves a lot to be desired.

I like the looks of the new Cat CTLs. I have never run an easier-to-operate skid steer than a C-series Cat.

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #6  
looks heavy, but nothing great. I expected more from them. Bobcat is coming out with a new design, new arms , cab, completly new

I've been told the the new Bobcats will no longer have a transverse mounted engine and like you said new loader arms and cab.

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #7  
Looks like a nice big operator station, too bad they aren't going to equip them with cab enclosures at first. Other than that though, it looks like a nice machine.

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #8  
The reason there are not alot of pictures is there are only two tractors in existance. The two prototypes. I have seen the brochures and they are most similar to the New holland and Bobcat. Very wide, if I recall 77"wide on the tracks. They have two sizes, a 75h.p. and a 90h.p.. As of now no A/C but the Kubota guys at the show said that was the easy thing to add. So he thought they would address that before delivery. They will not even be delivered until Sept of next summer!!
I even think there is a high flow option on the bigger unit already.

Now on the Bobcat. A redesign is not so good. It will take into the second year of the new design for customers to trust something new. But it will be good to see what they come up with. I have said it before, the first one over 100h.hp. will rule the mulcher market. Maybe Bobcat will listen. I would like about 115 h.p. with 40 gpm @ 4500 psi, and I would like fries and a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #9  
It will take into the second year of the new design for customers to trust something new.

My suspicion is that Bobcat's been working on the large-frame models for a while now, even if it's their smaller machines that are the oldest (remember that the S175 comes from the 773G series, which, in 2009, will be a ten-year old platform! The S250 and S300 and such didn't arrive until 2001 or 2002). The picture that I saw of a tarped track loader is from over a year ago -- so if Bobcat's releasing soon, which I'm assuming they are, these loaders have been working somewhere for about as long.

My guess is [that this represents] a monumental change for Bobcat.

/ KUBOTA CTL, what do you think? #10  
The reason there are not alot of pictures is there are only two tractors in existance. The two prototypes. I have seen the brochures and they are most similar to the New holland and Bobcat. Very wide, if I recall 77"wide on the tracks. They have two sizes, a 75h.p. and a 90h.p.. As of now no A/C but the Kubota guys at the show said that was the easy thing to add. So he thought they would address that before delivery. They will not even be delivered until Sept of next summer!!
I even think there is a high flow option on the bigger unit already.

Now on the Bobcat. A redesign is not so good. It will take into the second year of the new design for customers to trust something new. But it will be good to see what they come up with. I have said it before, the first one over 100h.hp. will rule the mulcher market. Maybe Bobcat will listen. I would like about 115 h.p. with 40 gpm @ 4500 psi, and I would like fries and a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Coming Robbie don't worry, don't you worry. I'm gonna have one of the first :D