New 2305, pics

/ New 2305, pics #1  

JD Greg

Bronze Member
Tractor
currently 2008 JD X540. Looking at a JD 2305.
Thought I would share some pics of my new 2305.
62C deck, 47" snowblower. Although, no blower pics
Plan on getting a rear blade yet.
Enjoy the pics.

JD Greg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6899.jpg

IMG_6898.jpg

/ New 2305, pics #3  
sweet looking rig! welcome to the Green side:D

/ New 2305, pics
very nice. How come no loader?

Right now, I have no use for a loader.
I can see one maybe in the future, but not right now.

Greg

/ New 2305, pics #6  
Very Nice:D

But the dial-up guy's are gonna hate you;)

/ New 2305, pics #8  
"Right now, I have no use for a loader."

If you had one, you'd find uses for it more quickly than you imagine (especially if you have pallet forks for it...).

Great looking machine.

/ New 2305, pics #9  
Newer than new. Get those nubs off the tires. These tractors are made to work. ( notice I can say that without a smile )

Greg; I need a favor. How about some pictures of the steel rack in the back ground ? I have the base made for mine, ( 3' x 8' ) but haven't made any uprights or brackets. Now that you are using it is there any changes you would have made ? Is it moveable with casters ? After stacking my pile of misfits on it I think it would be too heavy to roll.

/ New 2305, pics
Newer than new. Get those nubs off the tires. These tractors are made to work. ( notice I can say that without a smile )

Greg; I need a favor. How about some pictures of the steel rack in the back ground ? I have the base made for mine, ( 3' x 8' ) but haven't made any uprights or brackets. Now that you are using it is there any changes you would have made ? Is it moveable with casters ? After stacking my pile of misfits on it I think it would be too heavy to roll.

Just got to the forum today. I'll take some pics and get you so some measurments.