Cab roof removal

/ Cab roof removal #1  

o2batsea

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45C 2005
One of the chores ahead of me is a small repair to the fiberglass portion of the cab roof which will require the roof's removal. Has anyone taken one off? Is thee anything specific that I should be aware of? It looks more or less straight up as far as taking it off goes.

/ Cab roof removal #2  
Would be super helpfull (to you) if you fill in your profile, include your location and in your signature include your machine type and any attachments and the like.

For example I have no idea what is involved in removing your cab roof as I have no idea when type of machine or cab that you have.

You'd be amazed at what these guys and gals will share if they have adequate information.

Joel

/ Cab roof removal
OK I filled in my poop sheet, hope it helps others

/ Cab roof removal #4  
O2BATSEA, ITS QUITE SIMPLE THE ROOF OPENS LIKE A HOOD ON A CAR. UNSCREW A COUPLE OF BOLTS ON THE FRONT OF ROOF AND LIFT THE BACK IT'S HINGED. MINE ALSO HAS A PROP-ROD UNDER THE ROOF. IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE ROOF OFF ALSO UNBOLT AT THE HINGES. I HOPE THIS HRLPS FRENCHIE.

Attachments

• grill gaurd install 008.jpg
    grill gaurd install 008.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,760
   / Cab roof removal
Thanks for the pic. I went and looked in the repair book and found this very thing. RTFM!
The repair book does take some creative interpretation...