Looking for some input, NH TD80D

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Looking for some input, NH TD80D #1  

Big Sky Blue

I am looking at purchasing a NH TD series tractor. I am looking at an 2007 NH TD80D with 180 hours. I has a NH 820 FEL, Open Station, 12x12 Shuttle Tranny, 2 remotes, Ag Tires, 3d Function on Loader (ran off of a Fasse Valve/electrohydraulic switch), bucket/grapple. Price is $33K. I am currently running my operation with a Farmall 460 and an 8N. I think that this tractor will do what i need it to do but am willing to go bigger because I would rather have more than enough rather than not enough. I have 40 acres in west central Montana on which I run some horses and various 4H critters. I put up 30 acres of grass/alfalfa hay with the tractors I mentioned and a NH 660 RB, NH 575 SSB, NH 499 Mower Conditioner, NH 57 Rake. This new tractor will be asked to do it all as well as put in posts with a worksaver HPD 20 pounder, 18" pasture harrow, 8' back blade, and 12' offset disc, as well as snow removal. I think $33K is a good price but would really enjoy hearing what some other think. I grew up with Ford/IH tractors, the ones I have are from my dad and grandad, so I haven't looked at much else so far but if the quality is not there anymore and I have heard that it isn't then I will have to go to the quality.
Thanks in advance for the input,
Matt

/ Looking for some input, NH TD80D #2  
Status
Not open for further replies.