Tructor T4000?

/ Tructor T4000? #1  

tek2

I've been looking for a utility tractor and recently ran across a hybrid tractor/truck/ATV from www.tructor.com...seems like good specs and alot of machine for the money. Anybody have experience with this product?
Thanks

/ Tructor T4000? #2  
Looks like it would do everything a tractor would and then some but $39000 is a pretty steep price! Of course if price were no object this certainly seems like a great piece of machinery and maybe the "wave of things to come"

/ Tructor T4000? #3  
Boy, that's another one I never heard of, but looks like more fun than a barrel of monkeys./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Sure would like to play with one for awhile.

Bird

/ Tructor T4000? #4  
Ran across that one myself, when I was deciding what type of equipment to go with (GT, compact, ATV w/ pull behind mower, ZTR, etc). Not only was the price well out of my intended range, but also had to question what is the unit's reliability (outside of that Kubota engine /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif)? What of service, etc. But, with all logic aside, they do look like they are a blast.

All kinds of specialty equipment manufactures are noted in the Small Tractor FAQ (http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/kb13/TF_home.htm). One of my own favorites is http://www.saukvilletractor.com/

/ Tructor T4000? #5  
Great looking concept. Would love one with highway speeds and tinted windshield. Would be great for remote property's.

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ Tructor T4000? #6  
Indeed I would have a barrel of fun w/ that,mostly during the winter months./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Just what is the price tag./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

tek2 if you were to purchase that tructor,you would be the talk of the county./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Tructor T4000? #7  
It would be fun to take the wife and kid along for the ride. Too bad you can't put a license plate on it and take it to the local drive-in root beer stand. Would sure be a head-turner! Oh yeah, looks like it would do some work, too.

I wonder if you could fill the dump bed with front-end loader? I guess that would be too much to wish for.