Kioti 3054

/ Kioti 3054 #1  

kawallace

Tractor
Kubota B7500HSD
I am looking at a used (30 hours) 30.5 diesel Kioti tractor. I would like to have some info on the reliability and performance of Kioti's. It comes with a 4' BH, 4'scrape blade, culivator, and tiller. The asking price is $9000.

Thanks, Wally

/ Kioti 3054 #2  
I cant help you with much info other than I considered buying one for a while but no dealer within 500 miles so I decided on a brand ( Kubota ) with a local dealer.
I will say that price sounds good for a 30hp tractor with only 30 hrs! I did check around when I was looking at them but did not find any condemming comments about them. and those that posted coments as owners were satisfied ??? if you have a dealer close......it might be a good way to go? /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Kioti 3054 #3  
Wally,

Earlier this year, I looked into a new 3054. Members of this forum assisted me in changing my mind. We have a dealer in our area, and for whatever reason, he sells a lot of them.
I have heard, the biggest draw back to Kioti is getting parts for them, but I cannot confirm that. I'd suggest you ask as many dealers as you can about, parts availabilty.
I had then considered the Kubota, with only two items taking Kubota out of the race. Weak Brakes, and being told that Engine warranty work would have to be done by a certafied Kubota Shop...not just a Kubota dealer, but can't seem to get that confirmed either.
If you're not in a race against time to purchase a tractor then, check all your options, ask lots of question's, test out every model that fits your needs and form your own opinion.
Last,the price on the Kioti and equipment sounds reasonable to me.

Best of Luck.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz

/ Kioti 3054 #4  
i think you'd get good service from the Kioti, my son has a 3054 and loves it. he works it hard and has owned it for two years with no problems. recently the head gasket started leaking, no problem getting a new one and it is really easy to work on. he says the tractor is tougher than woodpecker lips, that's pretty tough