Chipper Jinma Chipper

/ Jinma Chipper #1  

GeneSchultz

I am interested in purchasing a Jinma 6" chipper but I would like to personally look at one first. Does anyone know of a dealer somewhere in the New Hampshire area that sells them? I read one post that said a dealer was here but he did not give the name or location. Thanks for any help.

/ Jinma Chipper #2  
Two choices I'm aware of........

Affordable Tractors of New Hampshire in Manchvegas
Let this New Hampshire tractors dealer sell you the last compact tractor or farm equipment tractor you will ever need! Our farm equipment is built to last a lifetime, and it does!

Kirk's in Plymouth
Kirk's Truck & Auto Centers - About Us

Both have had at least one in stock when I've been there, but not necessarily much else to look at while there.

I'd be interested to know how you like either place when dealing with them.

/ Jinma Chipper #3  
Where in NH are you? I live in Saco Maine and you can look at mine if you are interested.

/ Jinma Chipper
Thanks for the info, Ductape. I was not impressed with the salesman and high price over the phone at Affordable Tractors of NH and they do not have one in stock yet. George Kirk on the other hand seemed very nice in person and he offered a Jinma for $1800 delivered to my home 30 miles away. He would have to order it though because he only has one shop worn one in stock. He said he would assemble and prep it before delivery.

/ Jinma Chipper #6  
Thanks for the info, Ductape. I was not impressed with the salesman and high price over the phone at Affordable Tractors of NH and they do not have one in stock yet. George Kirk on the other hand seemed very nice in person and he offered a Jinma for $1800 delivered to my home 30 miles away. He would have to order it though because he only has one shop worn one in stock. He said he would assemble and prep it before delivery.

I'm glad you checked them both out. I'm farmiliar with owners of both shops in a non-tractor related way. I had looked into the chippers at the Affordable of NH place..... this is over a year ago. They had one in stock, and said they did alot of the updates on them discussed here when they set them up. At the time, they were getting just under $1700.

Goerge (Jorge) is quite a character. Great guy in my experience..... I took some schooling at his original shop years ago. I don't think he has been selling them long, so it might not hurt to ask if he adresses any of the small issues that can be common with them (belts and such).

I never ended up buying a chipper when I was looking at them, as my land purchase I needed one for fell through. I'm near exit 20 and would be interested in seeing yours operate if you end up buying one, and you aren't terribly far away.