Farm Machinery show(Louisville Ky.)

/ Farm Machinery show(Louisville Ky.) #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Just got back from the farm & machinery show in louisville Ky.It was a packed house to say the least.There were many great products to see and touch,LOL.I would recommend this show to anyone looking for any type of tractor,trailer,atv,lawn mowers,farm equipment of any sort to buy,they have it here under the same roof.This was my first trip here and I was like a kid in a candy store.coobie

/ Farm Machinery show(Louisville Ky.) #2  
I have not been to the show in a few years but I remember there being anything you wanted there. I hope to go back in the near future. I also enjoyed the tractor pulls too.

/ Farm Machinery show(Louisville Ky.) #3  
I was there on Saturday and it was huge. I have been going to it for several years and this one had to be the biggest yet. It is amazing how the size of farm equipment keeps getting bigger. The planter that I saw was a Case/IH and had to be at least 72' wide. The new retro-style New Holland tractor drew a crowd. It is the one that looks like an old 8N Ford with FWD. I only live a little over an hour away so it was deninitely worth the trip.

/ Farm Machinery show(Louisville Ky.)
I was there on Saturday and it was huge. I have been going to it for several years and this one had to be the biggest yet. It is amazing how the size of farm equipment keeps getting bigger. The planter that I saw was a Case/IH and had to be at least 72' wide. The new retro-style New Holland tractor drew a crowd. It is the one that looks like an old 8N Ford with FWD. I only live a little over an hour away so it was deninitely worth the trip.
I asked a sales person in the new holland booth how much the retro 8n would cost with front end loader,$36,000 grand.OUCH !!!Nice looking tractor though.coobie