Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #1  

timbrehse

Bronze Member
Sure would be nice if MF made a Pin Lock Quick Attach for 2350 Loader like the one for the 1466 Loader (a kit - 5980908). Simple & inexpensive.
No pricey mounts for every front attachment....
I can dream can't I?

Photo courtesy of DMF

Attachments

• loader quick-attach closeup.jpg
    loader quick-attach closeup.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,020
   / Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #2  
ATI Corporation makes a quick attach just like the one your looking for. You have to download their pdf catalog because they don't show it on their site. Look at it on page 28 on the catalog. They have more loaders on page 33, but haven't up dated them for a while. You might e-mail or call them to see if they have one for your loader yet.
ATI Corporation - Loader Attachments
http://www.preseeder.com/PDF/Product_list_2008.pdf

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #3  
Photo courtesy of DMF

I thought that picture looked familiar! :)

Just think, if you had one, you could buy my old set of forks designed to work with that mount as well... ;)

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish
I thought that picture looked familiar! :)

Credit where credit is due!

Yeah, would be great to have a set for my GC2310 TBL
Nice to be able to swap out the bucket for any number of other front implements, leave everything but the bucket on and mount a snow blower,
rotary broom.....
I think the ATI vs. is a lot more $$$$
One would think it a no-brainer for MF to make 'em..... considering how many
2300's 2400's & 2600's they're selling.

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #5  
The one for the 1515 loader on the 1523 sells for around $250 part # 9181908M you may be able to modify it to fit if the pin spacing and bracket width is the same. Just stop by a dealer and give it a once over with a ruler. I think they have the same part number for the 48" bucket the one on the 1523 is part # 9181710M if you want to check yours.

The 5980908M kit is also used on the MF100 loader on the 1529/32. I could measure mine if you want.
Frank

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #6  
This looks like a great idea for my 1246 loader. The only problem is, won't I have to buy a new bucket that works with this QA?

Also, I'm looking at the Markham grapple, will this work with that attachment?

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #7  
This looks like a great idea for my 1246 loader. The only problem is, won't I have to buy a new bucket that works with this QA?
No, the kit consists of a mount that goes between your current bucket and the loader arms. I had bought mine a couple of years after I got the tractor...

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #8  
what do these kits cost ?