April Fool?

/ April Fool? #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
I don't know how many of you play the game and try to fool friends and relatives. I don't, but my wife sure does. She spends a lot of time thinking up ways to pull that trick on others and she usually succeeds.
So she's very careful to keep them from reciprocating.:rolleyes: But our soon-to-be-20 year old grandson lost his job a couple of months ago, so he's been looking and applying everywhere for anything he could get. Well, he called my wife Friday to tell her he finally got a job, all settled except for taking a drug test last Monday, and he said that was a cinch. But this afternoon, our daughter (grandson's mother) called and told my wife, "I'm so mad I don't know what to do. David failed that drug test." My wife says, "Oh, my goodness, I never thought he'd . . ." And then she heard the laughing in the background and knew they had finally got back at her.:rolleyes:

/ April Fool? #2  
Cute. :)

/ April Fool? #3  
I'm sure that was a payback. Most likely overdue to boot.:D

/ April Fool? #4  
I'm not allowed to play them anymore... I played it ONCE, on my then girlfriend, now wife, I asked her to marry me... waited... APRIL FOOL's!!! Worked great... well sort of... a year or two later we were actually married... 18 years now... Been paying for that one ever since.

/ April Fool? #5  
This was our April fool joke this morning, from Mother Nature! Last year by this time I already had 2 weeks of pumping water from flooding my driveway. this year I had gotten my pump out 10 days ago and pumped for about 2 hours when it started snowing and freezing again. This was all wet clay (no grass yet) Looks like it will eventually be a wet spring again- whenever all this melts;)

Brent

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2520.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 137