how many mtd 990 owner lets talk

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #1  

tommypaul

how many of you have mtd 990 they come in lot of diffent names like farm king ,daytona just to name a few i would like to put a fornt loader on mind soon but i need to find one in the northwest if you have picture post heres some of mind here before &after

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,627
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,978
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,757
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4,879
   / how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #2  
I know this is a very old post but nice job on that, I just picked up a 15 farm king aka MTD 990, looking forward to getting her going....

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #3  
Bought this one new in 76. Bro and I made the loader for it.

Attachments

• MTD11.jpg
    MTD11.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 8,737
   / how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #4  
Bought this one new in 76. Bro and I made the loader for it.

Wow - interesting metal work and FEL concept. What's that on the front? Extra hydro reservoir?

I rescued a 990 from behind a shed in my neighborhood earlier this month. Looking forward to getting it running then restored.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

JayC

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #5  
Hello I have a 76 farm king and an 79 farm king one parts and the other I am rebuilding. I am working on rebuilding one due to I blew the motor up last spring while plowing the garden. since blowing up my pride and joy i found and bought the other one and also got more implements so i guess it worked out for the best however i dont think my wife understands this ha ha. i do enjoy learning things about my farm king due to there so few left out there.

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #6  
Hello I have a 76 farm king and an 79 farm king one parts and the other I am rebuilding. I am working on rebuilding one due to I blew the motor up last spring while plowing the garden. since blowing up my pride and joy i found and bought the other one and also got more implements so i guess it worked out for the best however i dont think my wife understands this ha ha. i do enjoy learning things about my farm king due to there so few left out there.
If you cant fix it dont break it.:thumbsup:

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #7  
   / how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #8  
Wow - interesting metal work and FEL concept. What's that on the front? Extra hydro reservoir?

I rescued a 990 from behind a shed in my neighborhood earlier this month. Looking forward to getting it running then restored.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

JayC

Great Find you! Post pix when you are done, love to see it :):D

/ how many mtd 990 owner lets talk #9  
Here's a picture of 2 of my mtd 990's

Attachments

• 1976 990 MTD.JPG
    1976 990 MTD.JPG
    637.1 KB · Views: 4,265
  • 1979 990 MTD.JPG