I pulled the trigger!

/ I pulled the trigger! #1  

FRIZ

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4720 Cab
Last year I did not know what a PTO is. In November 2008 I started to ask questions on the forum. You all were very generous and patient with me and answered all my questions. Thank you very nuch.

On Wednesday I ordered the following at the John Deere dealership:

4720 with Cab and Air Ride Seat
540/540 Economy PTO
R1 Tires
400CX
Pallet Forks
Debris Grapple Bucket
Bucket with Tooth Bars
Front Blade with Hydraulic angle adjustment
MX6 Rotary Cutter
Wood-chipper

Delivery is scheduled for mid-July. That痴 when I値l start posting all my questions on how to use this equipment :D
Regards,
FRIZ

/ I pulled the trigger! #2  
Congratulations on the new toy and post pictures as we love pictures.

How about editing your profile to tell us where your from, etc?

/ I pulled the trigger! #3  
Welcome among 20 series users. Very impressive equipment ! I beat you by over a month. My 3520 was delivered in early June. Still lots of things I don't understand or don't know how to use in spite of experience with previous tractors and reading the forum, but I enjoy learning and am as happy as can be with the green devil.
Phil

/ I pulled the trigger! #4  
Nice setup--the waiting time is a PITA, but allows you time to download and read the manuals!!

/ I pulled the trigger! #5  
Congratulations! You ordered a very nice tractor that I am sure you will enjoy! Thank god you can hang out with some good people on TBN and talk tractors while you wait!

/ I pulled the trigger! #6  
Impressive..... while the check book was open you took full advantage. It would take me five years to get all the accs. you placed on the initial order. Clear out the garage because it is going to take alot of room. Is the back hoe scheduled for delivery on Christmas ? If you have any amount of grass to cut..... try a flail mower. A little more than a brush hog but it trims short clippings like a lawn mower. I envy the cab but in the woods it would make me very nervous. Enjoy the technology !!!!!!!!!!!!

/ I pulled the trigger! #7  
Excellent!! You made a great choice. Let us know how you like it. :)