Jim or Pieter at First Choice

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #1  

bnixon

Gold Member
Tractor
TC33D / 7308 ldr 60" HD bucket
What is the status on the new web site?

I have noticed more and more disscussions on your equipment and am looking forward to purchasing some myself.

What are the latest pieces of equipment you have available?

Thanks for the time you take to gather input from real users and the effort you make to implement the suggestions made.

Keep up the good work!

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #2  
I'm pedaling as fast as I dare. It will take a while, as we wnt to include the entire product line, with specs and pictures for each model, etc. Keep on us, and we appreciate all the great input we get. You guys at TBN are better than any Wall Street marketing consultants!

By the way, (hope I don't step on any toes here), the definition of consultant is "someone hired to tell you what time it is using your watch"

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #3  
<font color=blue>By the way, (hope I don't step on any toes here), the definition of consultant is "someone hired to tell you what time it is using your watch" </font color=blue>

Yep. That's my job. Nice watch.

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #4  
Mike, might want to check your bio. It shows you are a con****ant! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #5  
Guess I should have put that smiley face thingy after my post./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #6  
I agree, both Jim and Pieter have done a tremendous service to TBN. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say that traffic is up, on the attachments forum consideranly since they both joined.

A hearty welcome and thankyou.

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #7  
OOPS!! I forgot the smiley face X2 /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #8  
Mike,

Thanks. I never did pass personal typing in school. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Sometimes I feel like a conSLUTant

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #9  
I'd have to admit we're getting the better end of the bargain. The folks here are a great source of information, friendly, fun, and always willing to help out.

/ Jim or Pieter at First Choice #10  
"You guys at TBN are better than any Wall Street marketing consultants!"

Toooooooooooo bad that JD engineers did not recognize this fact BEFORE they brought out the first 4000 series tractors with their quality control and engeering flaws that some of us got stuck with. Mike S.