What's a good price for a new SC2400

/ What's a good price for a new SC2400 #1  

gtrippleb

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2320 TL
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good price for new sc2400 with the loader would be? This is the information I'm getting from one of the dealers around here and was wondering if this was a good deal?

Tractor and loader would be $11,100 or package price $13408 with the 0% x60 months or 3.95 up to 84 months
Tractor and loader would be $10400 or package price $12708 with stander rate financing 8.4% x 84 months

According to the dealer there is a dealer rebate so if I were to pay cash, then it would be like $700.00 cheaper.
The package deal includes the following:
16ft tandem trailer, bush hog, scraper blade and one of the following choices: post hole digger with auger, land rake, canopy, chain harrow, pasture renovator or bale spear.

So I was wondering if this was a good deal or not. Thanks for the info.

/ What's a good price for a new SC2400 #2  
I guess you bought your SC2400. I just got one at an auction. I was looking for a canopy for it and I can't find it on line...did you get the canopy (pic) I just have the tractor/loader and mower deck. As a woman I think (so far) its a good buy. Been plowing the snow with the bucket. (Teaching the kids since I'm not 20 anymore). Thinking about some sort of heater to make it start easier. Reading on some forums about a heater that goes into the freeze plug ..Did you do this and if so is it easy to do (one guy said it took him 5min) dealer wants $90 to do it.
Thanks

/ What's a good price for a new SC2400
I guess you bought your SC2400. I just got one at an auction. I was looking for a canopy for it and I can't find it on line...did you get the canopy (pic) I just have the tractor/loader and mower deck. As a woman I think (so far) its a good buy. Been plowing the snow with the bucket. (Teaching the kids since I'm not 20 anymore). Thinking about some sort of heater to make it start easier. Reading on some forums about a heater that goes into the freeze plug ..Did you do this and if so is it easy to do (one guy said it took him 5min) dealer wants $90 to do it.
Thanks

Yes I bought my Sc2400 almost 4.5 yrs ago. I just finished paying it off early this week.

There are numerous companies that offer some type of canopy for the Sc2400. While at my dealer a few weeks ago picking up some filters, I noticed he had a fiberglass canopy attached to an Sc2400. I didn't inquire about the brand or the price so I don't know who makes it.

Here's a few just doing a quick search online:
"RagTop" Fabric Sunshade Canopy Kit

Hardtop ABS Plastic Canopy for Zero-Turn Mowers and Compact Tractors with a 2" x 2" or 2" x 3" ROPS

Hardtop ABS Plastic Canopy for Zero-Turn Mowers and Compact Tractors with a 2" x 2" or 2" x 3" ROPS

YanmarSC2400 Tractor Canopies and Yanmar SC2400 Tractor Sunshades made with reinforced fiberglass. Yanmar Canopies, Yanmar Sunshades, Yanmar Mower Canopies, Yanmar Roofs, Tanmar Tractor Roof

Regarding the engine block heater, it's been awhile since I've looked into these. I have not installed one on my tractor as living in NC we don't normally see the temps that the northern states do. From my days living in IA, MN, and ND, we had them on all of our cars. From what I remember, but I could be wrong, you take out a freeze plug that's on the side of the engine and replace it with the engine block heater. I think most of the time you can drain the radiator fluid down below the frost plug, then install the engine block heater where the frost plug was. I don't know the clearance inside the engine so you'll want to check that as I think there are different lengths of engine block heaters.

Good luck with the tractor.

Greg