Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link??

/ Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link?? #1  

keyman1808

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX24
I have seen the link here once before but after searching the forums I cant seem to find it. I need the like to the wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link or know the thread title??

/ Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link?? #2  
I dont understand. Are you talking about the detailed pricing and availability list for Kubota Equipment?

/ Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link??
Thats exactly what I am looking for. It was a PDf file and about 300 pages long and detailed everything about each tractor line up including price options accessories and what it fits. I read ity here somewhere a few months back but cant find it.

/ Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link?? #4  
Here is the post you are looking for http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...155448-kubota-bx-accessory-model-numbers.html. The .pdf file is mentioned in post 11. I tried the google trick a few minutes ago but get an error trying to access the webpage.

I downloaded the .pdf file when the thread was still active but it is too large to attach here. If you want, send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

/ Kubota Wholegoods cat. Anyone know the link?? #5  
Besides me sending the Kubota Wholegoods catalog to the OP, a few other TBN members have asked me to send via email also. This is a great way for me to give back since I have taken so much information from this site. Anyone else that would like the catalog in .pdf format, send me a PM with your email address. The pdf is too large to attach via PM.

Tod

Last edited: