My wife torments me

/ My wife torments me #1  

CBW1999

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D
I love her...I truly do. But there are times I wonder if my wife does this to me on purpose.

This summer, after much crying, complaining and begging, I convinced my wife that she should let me get a mini excavator next year. Finally I thought, my ability to reason with her had worked.

She is used to me looking on-line at tractors, and just before Christmas I began "showing" her the B3030, including some of the video posted by TBN members. She seemed impressed at the tractor and amenities of the cab. I thought I had her sold on the benefits of all this- even to the point that she mentioned "you'll be in that thing all day"- to which I replied- "is that a bad thing?" She smiled. Victory was mine.

Today, I spent over two hours moving snow with the B7510 and loader. 14 inches had fallen and I ended up with snow piles almost 10 feet high by the time I was done. When I came in, snow covered, icicles on my mustache- she commented, I think you should look into getting the tractor with the cab.

I became excited- "I'm sure we would get a deal on purchasing both at once". She replied "Who says you are getting both?"

So much for my ability to reason. Back to the drawing board. I wonder if it is truly easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission?

/ My wife torments me #3  
"I wonder if it is truly easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission?"

Yes.

I keep telling myself that.
I haven't been forgiven for a few things yet but at least I have my tractor.

/ My wife torments me #4  
"I wonder if it is truly easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission?"

Yes.

I keep telling myself that.
I haven't been forgiven for a few things yet but at least I have my tractor.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!:D:D

Deano

/ My wife torments me #5  
CBW, strike while the iron is hot...or while the mustache is still frozen.

First thing tomorrow, go by the B3030 with a cab, loader and backhoe and anything else you can fit on your trailer. Run!

/ My wife torments me #6  
By the way, you have to be careful when the wife gives you permission.

I saw a motorcycle ad that said he needed to sell it after owning only a brief time. He said apparently, "Do whatever the ......(blank).... you want" doesn't mean what he thought it meant.

/ My wife torments me #7  
So much for my ability to reason. Back to the drawing board. I wonder if it is truly easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission?

You are dealing with SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed, if they rule, your only outlet is pitiful whines on forums like this.
This summer, after much crying, complaining and begging, I convinced my wife that she should let me get a mini excavator next year. Finally I thought, my ability to reason with her had worked.
So it's January 3rd - Where's your miniex?
What - She told you to get it and you didn't?? You should have had the papers filled out the DAY she said OK with delivery 01/01/10 payment after delivery.

If SWMBO says OK and she is not under the influence of babies, drugs, chocolate or PMS strike while the iron is hot!

/ My wife torments me #8  
what about a compromise? Get the B3030 with a nice backhoe and thumb and rear blade or Box blade.

/ My wife torments me #9  
I have been married for 46 yrs. I am here to say you will be much happier if you come to realize your wife is right........:)
are they not "always" right

/ My wife torments me #10  
Remember the vows. ;)