B3030 wheel spacers

/ B3030 wheel spacers #1  

Atlas

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 HSDC
I have acquired a pair of wheel spacers for my Kubota B3030. Although it appears to be a straight forward task to install them I respectfully ask you folks for instructions since no instructions came with them. The kit came with six studs for each side where as the tire as mounted now has two studs and four bolts.

I'm not interested in this easy job turning into a career. Thanks in advance, Atlas

/ B3030 wheel spacers #2  
Nothing to special but with the studs you shouldn't need to worry about pulling the threads as much in the hub!

Most compact tractor companies don't even offer the aliagnment studs like on the Kubotas. A few have started to copy them. To have more just makes it that much easier to install wheels and tires!

/ B3030 wheel spacers #3  
Atlas,
Could you possibly post some pictures after the install. I might be interested in a set for my 3030? Especiall a view looking from the back to front. Good luck getting them on

/ B3030 wheel spacers
I'm working seven days a week right now, but, when I get the chance to install the spacers I will take pics, as per your request, and post them.

/ B3030 wheel spacers #5  
I know i'm going to sound like a crazy man here, but if you spend a few minutes with the search function, you might even find info on installing the wheel spacers with :)eek::eek::eek:) PICTURES ! The reason members take the time to photograph procedures is so that other members have them for future reference. Wheel spacers are a very easy install, unless your tires are loaded. If they are...... be careful ! They are three times as heavy as you expect. Simply double nut the studs to install them. Tap the spacer over the studs. Reinstall wheel. Tighten nuts.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...23930-weekend-project-install-woods-bh-2.html

/ B3030 wheel spacers #6  
I would like to deviate from the original question. Does anyone know if the wheel (hub) dimensions are the same for a B2910 as the B3030? I have been on a search for these for clearance with chains.

If they happen to be the same, can I request the part number and/or source of these spacers.

Thank you.

/ B3030 wheel spacers #7  
I would like to deviate from the original question. Does anyone know if the wheel (hub) dimensions are the same for a B2910 as the B3030? I have been on a search for these for clearance with chains.

If they happen to be the same, can I request the part number and/or source of these spacers.

Thank you.

The part number for the rear wheel spacer kit is B8785. The wheel spacers are the same for the B7800, B3200, B2630, and B3030. Unfortunately, my copy of the wholegoods list doesn't have the B2710 or B2910 on it since they are not current tractors......... however i see no reason they wouldn't fit your tractor. List price in '09 was $290.00

/ B3030 wheel spacers #8  
Does the Kit come with spacers for both the front and the back or only the back...Thanks in advance

/ B3030 wheel spacers #9  
Only the rear...... I'm unaware of a front kit from Kubota, though they are probably available aftermarket.

/ B3030 wheel spacers #10  
Does it make any difference to change the tires from one side to the other or is that even possible??