Is this factory rear remote stackable?

/ Is this factory rear remote stackable? #1  

mlitt12345

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Mahindra 4110
Hello all, I have a rear remote on my Mahindra 4110, it is currently running my grapple.....I would like to add a TNT for my 3-point hitch, will this hyd remote stack? I'm looking for the easiest/cheapest way to add remotes. Thanks, Mike

Attachments

• 0126001310.jpg
    0126001310.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 507
  • 0126001311.jpg
    0126001311.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 0126001313.jpg
    0126001313.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 0126001314.jpg
    0126001314.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 303
   / Is this factory rear remote stackable? #3  
I would say yes as long as you have room to get the handle up by the other one, and its the same Mfg.. The in and out ports should match up.

/ Is this factory rear remote stackable? #4  
   / Is this factory rear remote stackable?
The manufacturer painted it after installing it, making it look like one piece, but the block on top where the line goes in at will separate from the remote. I thought I could stack two more remotes in there but after looking at it a little closer I will not have enough room for all the control handles. Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve. I need to read up a little more on what to do next....I have no clue....My hydraulic system is Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls and I did notice a PB port at my loader control valve. I guess I can tap in there or maybe Tee off the other line going to the single rear remote....any suggestions.....Thanks Mike

/ Is this factory rear remote stackable? #8  
The manufacturer painted it after installing it, making it look like one piece, but the block on top where the line goes in at will separate from the remote. I thought I could stack two more remotes in there but after looking at it a little closer I will not have enough room for all the control handles. Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve. I need to read up a little more on what to do next....I have no clue....My hydraulic system is Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls and I did notice a PB port at my loader control valve. I guess I can tap in there or maybe Tee off the other line going to the single rear remote....any suggestions.....Thanks Mike

It also looked like it to me there wasn't enough room for the handles. If the tractor didn't have a loader or BH i would say that is were the remotes would be. Give the dealer a call or email Mahindra see if this is true. They might even have a kit. (Maybe I could build a new mount plate and relocate it where I can stack them and have access to all the control handles, that is if I can figure out the manufacturer of the remote valve) One side of that valve is to tank or pump and the tractor itself is the other side of the valve. Something like ford does, so making a plate might not do it.

/ Is this factory rear remote stackable? #9  
I believe that the 4110 can have 2 factory remotes. Check with your Mahindra or TYM dealer.

/ Is this factory rear remote stackable?
I believe that the 4110 can have 2 factory remotes. Check with your Mahindra or TYM dealer.

You are right MtnViewRanch, just looked at New England Tractor parts online and found it can have two remotes stacked. The complete kit to add the 2nd remote is $543.00....I sure would like to have 3 remotes though....so I can run my grapple and TNT also...so I'm still looking at maybe a aftermarket solution....Thanks Mike

Last edited: