Loader Century C50 Loader non-working joystick

/ Century C50 Loader non-working joystick #1  

Mbramhall

I have a Century 3045 with a C Systems 50 loader. I have a problem with a broken cable running from the loader joystick which is mounted on the right fender, running to the loader hydraulic controller.
The cable that controls the )for lack of a better term bucket opening and closing) is broken (I'm pretty sure).
When I opporate the joystick (east/west) I am only able to close the bucket (which is the east(left) movement of the joystick.

I think the parts I need, according to my loader owners manual, are
336 018 620 000 (Connector) and
336 019 076 000 (Cable).

Please advise
Mike in Nebraska

/ Century C50 Loader non-working joystick
For anyone looking for parts for Century Tractors and loader contact Zetor North America at Zetor North America - Intro there you can find a listing of Zetor parts suppliers across the USA and Canada.
:thumbsup:

/ Century C50 Loader non-working joystick #3  
I have a Century 3045 with a C Systems 50 loader. I have a problem with a broken cable running from the loader joystick which is mounted on the right fender, running to the loader hydraulic controller.
The cable that controls the )for lack of a better term bucket opening and closing) is broken (I'm pretty sure).
When I opporate the joystick (east/west) I am only able to close the bucket (which is the east(left) movement of the joystick.

I think the parts I need, according to my loader owners manual, are
336 018 620 000 (Connector) and
336 019 076 000 (Cable).

Please advise
Mike in Nebraska
Here is an email I got from zetor for a broken cable. They also stated they carried other parts for the loader as they use that loader on some of their tractors.
Also at that price it would pay to pull the old cables and oil them up good so any moisture is displaced so they don't freeze up and brake. I took some 1/2in pex pipe and cut it lenght wise and then taped it on the cables to also protect them from any cuts that allow moisture to get in also.
leaddog

Hi,

Cables we use on some of our Zetors are a little longer, but they will work fine (same brand and style). Part number is M000174, they are always in stock and list price is $125.

Last edited:
   / Century C50 Loader non-working joystick #4  
Woah, $125.00. I guess it's worth the time to grease the cables