question about kioti headlights

/ question about kioti headlights #1  

johnpenny

Hello I have a ck20 , one of the headlight bulbs is broken, is this a dealer item or can i purchase it at auto parts store or maybe tsc. Thank you for your help with this post and prior post also

/ question about kioti headlights #2  
They are a standard H4 bulb. The only difference I can see is my CK30 manual advises to use a 25/30 watt bulb, where normal vehicle bulbs are 55/60 watt bulbs for low/high beam. I don't know if the wires aren't heavy enough or they are worried about heat build up. Maybe an auto parts store would have the lower wattage due to them being a standard bulb design.

/ question about kioti headlights #3  
They are a standard H4 bulb. The only difference I can see is my CK30 manual advises to use a 25/30 watt bulb, where normal vehicle bulbs are 55/60 watt bulbs for low/high beam. I don't know if the wires aren't heavy enough or they are worried about heat build up. Maybe an auto parts store would have the lower wattage due to them being a standard bulb design.

I had one burn out of my CK 30 last fall and I put 60w watt bulb in it and I have had no problem so far. If you look at the book they say for Europe
use 55w/60w and for US use 35w/35w . Sure can see now.
The Fox

/ question about kioti headlights #4  
There you go. If the 60 watt works, then you can find them at Walmart or any other similar store and probably save a few bucks compared to an auto parts store. Thanks for the input Fox. Maybe it's time to change mine and be able to see better at night.

/ question about kioti headlights #5  
Actually my local autoparts store is cheaper than Walmart for things like that. Surprisingly a lot cheaper.

/ question about kioti headlights
thanks for your help will be going to napa tommorrow