Info on Massey Ferguson dirt scoop model NA-1

/ Info on Massey Ferguson dirt scoop model NA-1 #1  

clemsonfor

Tractor
Yanmar YM2000
I posted this in the attachment forum but have not had a response yet so i figured one of you massey guys may know something about it but dont check the attachment forum much? So here is a copy of what i put in the attachment forum.

I just purchased a massey ferguoson dirt scoop. I was wondering if any body has any info on where parts are availible or have a parts or orners manual for it.

This thing i think is at least 30 years old and is model NA-1.

my second post where i attach links to the pics of it:

Here are some links to my album here on TBN. Read the captions. The first ones are of the spring that was on it, it would not really catch the bar and did not allow it to reset once placed back on the ground after say a dump. that metal sleeve on the lever looks like piece of pto shaft? The other thing is( i have not had a full scoop of dirt) but the pan seems once tripped that it wants to tip the wrong way not empty, and ideas? The pic with the shiny spring was something i added that i though would allow it to reset. It kind of works wut like i said the pan really dosent want to flip the right way, as well as the spring is fairly stiff!

The only thing that looks modded here is maybe that piece welded near the catch, but to me it has original paint and appears to need to be there as part of the original design. Any one see anything off or have any ideas for me on how to trip and reset this thing? I can get more pics of things if needed.

Message - TractorByNet.com Photo Gallery

As i got it: Message - TractorByNet.com Photo Gallery

The new spring i added:

Message - TractorByNet.com Photo Gallery

-Nate