LK3054XS Head light, bulb question.

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #1  

slicktoptt

Tractor
Kioti LK 3054XS
Both the bulbs on the tractor I bought are missing. Anyone have a picture of the bulb or a part number of one I could find at an auto parts store. I have the Kioti part # as T2305-33861 or 33862.

Stopped at a store last nigth and they had nothing that even looked close.

Thanks,
Kevin

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #2  
My CK30hst uses an H4 style high/low beam bulb. I'm not sure about your model and I don't have the Kioti part number of mine. I'm sure someone will give you the exact number.

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #3  
Call Michigan Iron and have him send you the right bulb.

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #4  
We have the bulbs in stock. Let us know if we can help.

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question.
We have the bulbs in stock. Let us know if we can help.

Thanks, I was hoping to source the bulbs locally...looking for a little instant gratification vs. having to wait for light bulbs of all things. If I can't find them tonight I'll give you guys a call.

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #6  
I've got an older model 3054 and was able to get replacement bulbs at a Honda motorcycle dealer in the area. I had a bulb to take with me to match it up and the parts guy found one pretty quick. I had taken the old bulb to an auto parts place and they said it looked like a motorcycle bulb and told me to try that route. If you can find the specs on the bulb, maybe you can find a motorcycle shop localy that will have a replacement.

jb

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question.
I've got an older model 3054 and was able to get replacement bulbs at a Honda motorcycle dealer in the area. I had a bulb to take with me to match it up and the parts guy found one pretty quick. I had taken the old bulb to an auto parts place and they said it looked like a motorcycle bulb and told me to try that route. If you can find the specs on the bulb, maybe you can find a motorcycle shop localy that will have a replacement.

jb

Thanks,

After much searching, I'm thinking they look like this:

Eiko 48038 6235J Miniature Automotive Light Bulb at eLightBulbs.com

Does that look about right?

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #8  
from my memory, that looks like the one. i don't recall the wattage on the ones i bought, but paid about $8 each at the local shop.

jb

/ LK3054XS Head light, bulb question. #9  
Sorry to dig this up, but during my search for the same information I came accross this thread and thought it better to update than start a new one.

Part#:T2305-33862
Bulb(12V35W)