bx2200

/ bx2200 #1  

michaels1

Just got today . a usedbx2200. It has 60" belly mower and box blade. When you put down the mower , to mow, the box blade also lowers. Can you not opperate these independant, without taking one or the other off??????? Puzzled, Michael

/ bx2200 #2  
You can lock the deck in "TOP" position, and use the blade, BUT you can not keep the blade on while lowering the mower deck and using it. You will need to remove the blade when using the deck.

Good luck with the new tractor, you will love it!

Tom

/ bx2200 #3  
to put the box blade down and keep the MMM up, turn your height selector knob to the top position. It will keep the MMM at the top position. To use the MMM and keep the box blade up requires you to pin the three point lift arms up. Probably as easy to unhook the box blade.

/ bx2200
bx2200 starting problems

Just got used bx2200 yesterday,. Love it. One problem, went to start this morning, wont start. Worked the neutral, in gear , out lever many times brake , too. Finall after about a hour, all of a sudden it starts. Run a while, turn off. Then try to start, the same problem?? Help!! Michael

/ bx2200 #5  
Re: bx2200 starting problems

This was in the Kubota operating section below , it may be your problem, worth a try.

Tom

I figured I would pass this on to others that may come across the same problem.

I went to start my BX the other day and did the normal procedure of putting the tractor in neutral and turning the key but nothing happened. The tractor did not turn over but just made the normal clicking noise. I assumed the battery needed a charge, but after hooking up the batter charger the battery had A reading of full. I then looked around the tractor and found the neutral switch (not sure what it is called) which needs to be depressed in order for the tractor to start. It was not, so I took off the rear tire to access the switch and found that the 2 bolts that hold the switch in place came lose. I readjusted the switch and I was off and running.