How to transport a BR780 round baler

/ How to transport a BR780 round baler #1  

Dedaisy

Tractor
RTV-1120D, JD 5085M, Montana t7074, JD4300, JD4700, Kubota RTV900, JD 6x4 Gator, JD HX 2WD Gator, Terex HR16,JLG 40E Bloom lift
This baler is 111" wide at the wheels and could require permits to transport across the states. Some states require a wide load permit to transport thru the state. (8'6" is the Max. and this baler is 9'3") Any ideas and or suggestions would be appreciated. Going from MO to MA,

/ How to transport a BR780 round baler #2  
Is it possible on that model to remove the wheels, and possibly the pickup, in order to get the width down? What if you put it sideways on the trailer and remove the tongue?

-r-

/ How to transport a BR780 round baler
The wheels will be the first to go, the side panels may have to go, I got a guy in MO looking at those now... Side ways does not look like an option.. But I'll ask. I wonder how New Holland gets these units to their dealers?

/ How to transport a BR780 round baler #4  
most of them they haul with the wheels and spindels pulled of and set them on blocks where i am from

/ How to transport a BR780 round baler #5  
This baler is 111" wide at the wheels and could require permits to transport across the states. Some states require a wide load permit to transport thru the state. (8'6" is the Max. and this baler is 9'3") Any ideas and or suggestions would be appreciated. Going from MO to MA,

How far are you going?

Can you tow it?

It's going from upper state Montana to Sturbridge MA. Can't tow it that distance. It's a 2004 unit with ~3500 bales on it. It weighs 6000 lbs.

It turns out that if you take the wheels off and block it up on the trailer, it is 8'5" wide.. Cost to transport from MO to MA is ~ $2300.