Buying Advice Mahindra 8560

/ Mahindra 8560 #1  

bdw593

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6025
Just took delivery of this tractor today and got to mess around on it for a little bit and was quite impressed with the power:drool:. This tractor is a major upgrade from my mah 6025. There are alot of posts on here about the 8560 and i just want to say its a stud.:thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 8560 #2  
Pictures, pictures, pictures, we want some pictures. As far as I know of, you will be the first one here at TBN to actually own an 8560. :thumbsup: Please let us know how it works out for you. :cool2: :tractor:

/ Mahindra 8560 #3  
Pictures, pictures, pictures, we want some pictures. As far as I know of, you will be the first one here at TBN to actually own an 8560. :thumbsup: Please let us know how it works out for you. :cool2: :tractor:

Don't get so excited Brian, I've herd that they WILL NOT be availble in NH BLUE
:D:D

/ Mahindra 8560 #4  
Don't get so excited Brian, I've herd that they WILL NOT be availble in NH BLUE
:D:D

WHAT? :shocked: And here I've been thinking that I wanted the cab version, :drool: oh well can't afford one now anyway. :rolleyes:

/ Mahindra 8560 #6  
Ed,
If Brian buys one,:p we can get paint brushes and help him paint it.;)
hugs, Brandi

PAINT BRUSHES, :eek: heaven help me if I have to paint sheet metal with anything other than a automotive spray gun. :laughing:

/ Mahindra 8560 #7  
PAINT BRUSHES, :eek: heaven help me if I have to paint sheet metal with anything other than a automotive spray gun. :laughing:

Brain,:)
You have to use brushes.:thumbsup: How else will you get that New Holland look?;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 8560 #10  
:shocked::dance1:
Brain,:)
You have to use brushes.:thumbsup: How else will you get that New Holland look?;)
hugs, Brandi

I like it. I got my brushes ready. When do ya want us to start Brian??:shocked: :dance1: