Price Check Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #1  

Ron Newcome

Tractor
BX2230
Well guys I need to price my Dad's farm eqipment to sell off since he's gone now. Here's a list. I think the tractor is about an '84 or '86 and the implements would be the same. Everything is barn kept and sometimes too greasy.

Ford 1320 with 6-700 hours
Ford 105A tiller
Bush hog squeeler
5' blade
scoop (3 point)
pig pole
post hole digger with 8" auger
bottom plow

Doing and estate is a real pain in the neck.

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #2  
Ron sorry for your lose. It would help to know what part of the country you are in. Prices very by region a good bit.

MarkV

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #3  
Depending on how much stuff you have you might want to have an auction. You get rid of everything even all of the small stuff.

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #5  
hit for sale sites and lookup similar items in your area.. use those as a baseline depending on condition to value yours.

for the implements.. I usually look at half or so of new, for a good serviceable implement with no real defects.

sorry for the loss..

soundguy

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #6  
i just sold a 1320 in mint condition for 6000 but it had a loader one it and turf tires but they can range form 4000 to 8000

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #7  
Where are you Ron?...or where is the equipment?

/ Dad's estate prices for Ford 1320 #9  
Sorry for your loss. I am an Auctioneer, and I say you have the makings of a good auction with that starting list. If you have a bunch of other stuff (tools, furniture, misc) you could draw a good crowd. Machinery prices at auction have been at record highs the past year or so. Let me know where you are at, I may be able to recommend somebody to help you.