Used Kawasaki Mule value?

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #1  

tom4018

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
Looked at a used Mule today, 2009 Trans Mule Diesel. 1050 miles and 317 hours. The dealer wants $8000 for it. Overall does not look too bad, front skid plate is been hit pretty hard and some of the black plastic around the bottom of floor and wheel is loose or missing.

Any areas of concern that I should really look at?

KBB lists the value at $9300 and NADA shows from $7000-$9000. I almost think the Rangers drive and ride better but this is cheaper.

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #2  
Looked at a used Mule today, 2009 Trans Mule Diesel. 1050 miles and 317 hours. The dealer wants $8000 for it. Overall does not look too bad, front skid plate is been hit pretty hard and some of the black plastic around the bottom of floor and wheel is loose or missing.

KBB lists the value at $9300 and NADA shows from $7000-$9000. I almost think the Rangers drive and ride better but this is cheaper.

That it was not used by an adult when it was driven 1000 miles at 3 MPH.:D

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #3  
Well,that seems pretty high to me,that might be what they want for it,,but I would buy a new one before I would let them give me that big discount.

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #4  
Well,that seems pretty high to me,that might be what they want for it,,but I would buy a new one before I would let them give me that big discount.

Same here for the price difference I'd get new...1050 hrs is a good % of the trouble free hours on the unit in my opinion. A much higher % than the discounted price.:confused3:

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #5  
Local dealer has the trans, Mule 4010 diesel for $9999 in a 2011 model. Is that 2009 worth $2K less than new with full warranty?

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value?
Local dealer has the trans, Mule 4010 diesel for $9999 in a 2011 model. Is that 2009 worth $2K less than new with full warranty?

Where is that dealer?

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #7  

With that amount of hours the Mule has gone through several important servicing phases most important are the fliud and filter changes and cylinder valve adjustments. Have you seen any service records? Abuse and misuse are an unknown factor.
I bought a flawless 2008 Trans Mule diesel with less than twenty hours from a dealer as new,first owner with full factory warranty for $8500 tax (9%) included. They had used it at a couple of local rodeos as their tractor dealership promotional vehicle hauling some hay, beer kegs and the like. The new 2009 4010 models were out so they simply wanted to move it. I was just in the right place at the right time which to me doesn't happen very often. The Mule is now loaded on the trailer and I'm taking off for a week of dove and deer at a friend's ranch. I hope the new winch will get a workout on a canyon deer shot.

/ Used Kawasaki Mule value? #8