Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland

/ Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
The best thing about Kubota is owning one and equally as good is a great dealership like the one we have here in Newfoundland, Canada.
The wife and I dropped in to view the new Kubota Skid Steers and see the Kubota Rodeo Truck and what a treat it was. The guys at the dealership made us feel at home as they always do and to see the Kubota Tractor Trailer was just a class act all the way.
Here's a few pics of the day and a short video. Thanks Newfoundland Kubota (Todd & Darcy) for the great hospitality :thumbsup:

YouTube - Kubota Rodeo Truck show.wmv.wmv

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 708
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 368
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 409
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 267
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 307
   / Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland #3  
What shiny new Kubota toy is on your acquisition list? :)

I'm going to guess that he's eyeing that SVL90, since it's in every picture except the one of the semi.:D

I wonder how it's going to look in chrome.:cool:

/ Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland
What shiny new Kubota toy is on your acquisition list? :)

I really liked the truck. What a great service truck that would make. Could put a mill and lathe in it along with all the Miller gear and it comes with AC as well. Just to KOOL! :cool:

I'm going to guess that he's eyeing that SVL90, since it's in every picture except the one of the semi.:D

I wonder how it's going to look in chrome.:cool:

Ah Cyril you got me figured out :eek: I'm waiting for the cab version of the SVL90. The guys at the dealership is checking to see if they can get chromed sprockets and rollers and chrome stacks. No point and having one if there all going to look the same. :laughing:

The show was basically for the SVL skid steers. What a machine though. Like everything Kubota does they did this one perfectly as well. Newfoundland Kubota is Kubota's greatest asset here in Newfoundland and it was nice to see the Kubota Rodeo truck this far east. Everyone thinks Canada ends in Nova Scotia :mad:

Good show Newfoundland Kubota :thumbsup:

/ Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland #5  
Ah Cyril you got me figured out :eek: I'm waiting for the cab version of the SVL90. The guys at the dealership is checking to see if they can get chromed sprockets and rollers and chrome stacks. No point and having one if there all going to look the same. :laughing:

I didn't think about the cab, but that makes sense. As for the chrome, somehow I don't see the dealers ability to get it stopping you from having it.:laughing: Of course, if you can get it the way you want it in the first place...

/ Kubota Rodeo Truck in Newfoundland
I didn't think about the cab, but that makes sense. As for the chrome, somehow I don't see the dealers ability to get it stopping you from having it.:laughing: Of course, if you can get it the way you want it in the first place...

I would have bought the one in the video with out the cab IF they had to throw in the truck and trailer :laughing: