New from Kentucky

/ New from Kentucky #1  

bassmike29

Tractor
1957 Gravely Model L
Hello all. My name is Michael. I am new to this site, just wanting to get on here and meet new people and talk about tractors and learn new stuff. I just recently purchased a 1957 Gravely Model L. It was headed to the scrap yard by another fella and I saved it from him. I am in the process of restoring it. We have about 12 JD's in the family we restore or play with. All of them 60 and 70's garden tractors. Looking foward to meeting people and Thanks.

/ New from Kentucky #2  
Hello bassmike29, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ New from Kentucky #4  
Welcome. Do you have photos of the restored/used JD's you can share?

/ New from Kentucky #5  
Welcome, bassmike29. Definitely share those pictures if you have time. Do you take your restoration projects to any shows?

/ New from Kentucky
We dont take them to shows but we put them in parades from time to time. We do different things to the 140's. We have built a front end loader for one this past summer and it turned out great. Believe we are going to make a tricycle front end out of the next one. I will post pics soon of all the ones we have restored.