Price Check Do what you guys do best! Help me spend money '02 L4610

/ Do what you guys do best! Help me spend money '02 L4610 #1  

Piston

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4610 Hitachi UH083LC
Hi guys, I need your help on a used tractor I'm interested in, but I'm worried the price is a bit high.

I was asking about 'what tractor to buy' in this thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/buying-pricing-comparisons/189512-am-i-right-track-what.html
and someone had recommended that an L4610 should do what I need.
My budget is about 15-18 grand.

the tractor is a 2002 L4610 Hydro, no cab, in really good condition that has been stored indoors, it does have a couple of small dings on it from what the owner said, the tires are 75%. He said he paid 32,000 for it with quick detach bucket, pallet forks, 6' york rake, 7' scraper, and a mower. He sold the mower for 2k so that is not included. The forks are beat up pretty bad from what he said from moving logs around, and could use some welding, I haven't actually seen it yet.

2002 Kubota L4610 with QA FEL
75% R4 tires
Pallet forks
york rake
scraper blade
530 hours and supposedly excellent condition. He said he cleaned it after using it and has just changed the fluids, it is the 3rd time changing fluids.
$17,500

So what do you think of this deal?

/ Do what you guys do best! Help me spend money '02 L4610 #2  
Piston, I also own an L4610 that has been a good tractor. I just posted some comments in response to your other msg.

Something fishy with the $$$ in this deal. No way that was a $32k tractor, even with the attachments. My purchase wasn't for the same implements, but I think the mid 20's would have been a more likely original price for that tractor setup.

If you're serious about this particular unit and the $$$ comes into line, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll try to answer any questions about that model.

/ Do what you guys do best! Help me spend money '02 L4610 #3  
Check www.tractorhouse.com,they have one listed,turfs no loader,500 hours for $14,000.I don't think the price is too far off with a loader and implements.
"Stored inside would make a big difference to me.(Good thing)
Check it out in person,that is low hours for the year.