International 574

/ International 574 #1  

Scott A

Tractor
International 574
I'm glad I found this place. hopefully I can get some useful information. I have several questions but the most important one right now is where di I get parts for an International 574. I had a fire and need a few things.

/ International 574 #2  
Hello Scott A, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ International 574 #3  
I'm glad I found this place. hopefully I can get some useful information. I have several questions but the most important one right now is where di I get parts for an International 574. I had a fire and need a few things.

Welcome to TBN. Make a list of all that you need and email that list to me at sweet@scrtc.com Ken Sweet

/ International 574
Thanks Muhammad, I am also having a hard time finding a controller box for my Dual 115 Front End Loader so I hope somebody can give me some input about that too. It's difficult sometimes with this older stuff to find what you need but it is fun to drive / use/ work the older equipment.

/ International 574 #6  
Hello and welcome to TBN

You may get more views and answers if you post your search in the sub-forum for the particular make you have.

Not too many members look in here.

/ International 574 #7  
Any CaseIH dealer is the starting point for parts for your 574. A good dealer will have access to OEM parts as well as aftermarket sources. Search here for a dealer near you:

Dealer Locator

Your Du-al 115 loader can be serviced by a Woods dealer, as Du-al was bought by Woods several years ago. Search for a Woods ag, turf and grounds care dealer here:

Woods Equipment Company - Dealer Locator

Good Luck!

/ International 574
Thanks Rick B. those two links are probably two of the most useful I have ever clicked on. Found all the stuff I am looking for. I really appreciate a place like this on the web. I am so glad I found it. Now I just need to learn how to use it better.

/ International 574
Yooper1,
Where do i go to find it. I am a little lost, I have never used forums style of postings / communications before

/ International 574 #10  
Hello Scott A.

For international questions / help....you could post in the CaseIH sub-forum here:

Case-IH - TractorByNet.com

for the Dual 115 loader, I assume is Woods....you can try here (attachments):

Attachments - TractorByNet.com

I hope you know I did not mean you HAD to post there....I just wanted to point out there is more traffic there and like to steer new members in hopefully a helpful direction.

As for being lost....do not worry.

We have a lot of friendly folks here and they will hopefully chime in and help.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask ....probably best to PM me