BX 25 pricing?

/ BX 25 pricing? #1  

SurfriderNC

I just got off the phone with the last of 4 Kubota dealers within a 100 mile radius. The price of these little monsters vary quite a bit. The lowest price I got for a new BX is $16,500.

Is this a good price or should I continue my search?

/ BX 25 pricing? #2  
I have 17400 in mine with a 54" deck back in May of this year. I am from PA. Check with Barlows in Kentucky, lots to TBNers have gotten great deals from Brady.....and his shipping is reasonable....

Search the threads on this subject as there have been many...

/ BX 25 pricing? #3  
I have 17400 in mine with a 54" deck back in May of this year. I am from PA. Check with Barlows in Kentucky, lots to TBNers have gotten great deals from Brady.....and his shipping is reasonable....

Search the threads on this subject as there have been many...

I bought a BX25 from Barlows this year. I also recommend you check with Barlows before signing the papers. You may buy from them or feel good about your best local price.

/ BX 25 pricing? #4  
Does the $16,500 include the 3PH? $16,500 was the best price I got including the 3PH, no deck. This included 2 out of state dealers and one in-state. That price didn't include shipping however. If you can get that price locally, it would look pretty good to me.

/ BX 25 pricing? #5  
Also, it seems most dealers can do a little better on a cash vs financed deal.

/ BX 25 pricing?
Also, it seems most dealers can do a little better on a cash vs financed deal.

I have cash, but with 0 rate for 60 months, why? Might throw some cash if he can do better with the OTD price. No 25's on the lot, so I might be at a disadvantage for any kind of bargining (maybe a hat or free oil change at best). Going tomorrow, so wish me luck.

/ BX 25 pricing? #7  
I just got off the phone with the last of 4 Kubota dealers within a 100 mile radius. The price of these little monsters vary quite a bit. The lowest price I got for a new BX is $16,500.

Is this a good price or should I continue my search?
That sounds about right price wise...

/ BX 25 pricing? #8  
Here in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area that's what they seem to go for also. If you can part with the money however it is a awesome piece of equipment. Obviously that being said depends on what your doing and how fast you need to do it.

Attachments

• image-3421719345.jpg
    image-3421719345.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 206
   / BX 25 pricing? #9  
$16,500 is a good price. See if you can get him to throw in a # Point Hitch if you pay cash. And go for the R4 Tires.

BTW, it is an excellent machine - I bought one myself.:thumbsup:

/ BX 25 pricing? #10