Buying Advice CT235

/ CT235 #1  

Nightwind15

Tractor
2009 BobCat CT235
Just got my CT235 with 32 hours on it. I really like it so far.

/ CT235 #2  
They're great tractors. Just got our CT230 a few weeks ago to replace our 10 yr old tractor and it's been great. 10 hours and counting.

/ CT235 #3  
I have 180 hours on my CT230. It is plugged in this morning. Some snow removal and firewood pallet chores to do today.

/ CT235 #4  
You are going to love your machine. I have a CT 235 and love it!

Canada Ct 230, where did you get your pallet forks? And, if you don't mind, how much were they.

Tks Fred

/ CT235 #5  
I bought them at my dealer. They are Bobcat forks and were part of their rental fleet. I paid $550. They are indestrucible with my machine.

/ CT235 #6  
I have over 170hrs. and 80hrs. of it was doing with the chipper. Soooo, what other implements you got with that? I can see in your future that you will have lots...:D

/ CT235
I am still trying to decide what size implements to buy for my CT235. Do I go with 5' box, tiller and rough cut mower or go with 6' stuff. My Kubota 3240 was physically larger but put out three less horse power and I used 6' equipment with it. Just do not want to overload this tractor. The physical size of it is smaller but it does not weigh much less than my Kubota did. All help in deciding would be appreciated.

/ CT235 #8  
I am still trying to decide what size implements to buy for my CT235. Do I go with 5' box, tiller and rough cut mower or go with 6' stuff. My Kubota 3240 was physically larger but put out three less horse power and I used 6' equipment with it. Just do not want to overload this tractor. The physical size of it is smaller but it does not weigh much less than my Kubota did. All help in deciding would be appreciated.

Do you still have the 6' implements? If so, use them and see how it goes.
My feeling is that with this size tractor you are better off with a 60-66" box blade. An 84" rear blade or landscape rake. 5' bush hog, 6' finish mower. With a tiller, it sort of depends on your ground. I have a 58" tiller and sort of wish that I had a 72", but my ground is mostly top soil and is easy to till. That's not to say that your tractor won't handle 6' implements, just that I feel that you should be able to work an implement up hill and 6' implements can make that very difficult. I have a Mahindra 3215HST ballasted to about 5000lbs. I prefer to have implements that I have listed for this size tractor. ;)

/ CT235
Sound advice, thank you!
Anyone else?

/ CT235 #10  
Nightwind15, did you get all the goodies with your tractor? Both remotes, suspension seat, bob tach, sun shade etc.

Just wondering