Photo Help Please

/ Photo Help Please #1  

MarkV

Tractor
1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39
I sure do need some help. My knowledge of the inter workings of computers is very limited. My problem is that when I download a photo from the forum the image ends up with white lines across it. If the image is larger than the screen, when I scoll down everything that leaves the screen turns white.

If anyone has any idea where I should start looking it would sure help me out. I want to be able to share all the great images that are being posted. Thank you in advance.

Mark

/ Photo Help Please #2  
Mark,

I really can't imagine what would cause that to happen... which photo is it?

msig.gif

/ Photo Help Please
Muhammad,

I am afraid it is any image that I download from the forum. I am sure it is on my end, just don't know where to look.

Mark

/ Photo Help Please #4  
Mark, are you right clicking on the photo and saving as ?.jpg? Or are you clicking on file/save as...? Either one should give you a solid jpg file that doesn't have the white lines. Be sure to select file type as jpg when you go to save it.

/ Photo Help Please
Scruffy, thanks for the reply. All I am doing is clicking where it say "Attachments" on a posts header. I may be using the wrong terms.

/ Photo Help Please #6  
Mark, try right clicking on the photo link listed on post, click on save target as .... , or try one of the methods I listed above. See if any of them will work correctly for you. I assume you are using internet explorer?