Comparison Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #1  

tk1469

Tractor
L2800
I'm going to be getting a Kubota L3800HST soon and now thinking about what Back (Rear) Blades to get. Looks like my options are either LandPride or KingKutter. I'm looking for a blade that is 84" long - has an off-set capability and can tilt (though the tilt isn't mandatory).

By what I can tell - the KingKutter seems to be built better than the LandPride. My Kubota dealer sells LandPride - but the upright portion that connects to the "top link" on the 3PT is only bolted on the LP vs welded and heavier on the KK.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on which one you think is better. I'm comparing these two models:

KingKutter - PRB-84 vs LandPride RBT-15-84

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #3  
Always go w/ the name brand, Land Pride. Better company and quality.

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #4  
I'm going to be getting a Kubota L3800HST soon and now thinking about what Back (Rear) Blades to get. Looks like my options are either LandPride or KingKutter. I'm looking for a blade that is 84" long - has an off-set capability and can tilt (though the tilt isn't mandatory).

By what I can tell - the KingKutter seems to be built better than the LandPride. My Kubota dealer sells LandPride - but the upright portion that connects to the "top link" on the 3PT is only bolted on the LP vs welded and heavier on the KK.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on which one you think is better. I'm comparing these two models:

KingKutter - PRB-84 vs LandPride RBT-15-84

How long will you keep the RB? Which weighs more? Isn't KK sold at TSC?

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #5  
TSC wouldn't likely sell an up model such as that.

They are both fine blades, but, you should probably ask yourself "which is the better value?" Just because something costs less doesn't make it necessarily bad and just because something costs more doesn't automatically make it better.

I have used both a KK and a LP. Since neither were offset type, I cannot comment on that feature on either of them.

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #6  
For that tractor, I probably wouldn't get either, I would go with the Land Pride RB25 at a minimum and really would not want one without the tilt and off set features. Just my:2cents:

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #7  
In King Kutter, the OB-OT models have off set and tilt.
They also have the HD or heavy duty models.

It's confusing, but KK seems to have 4 levels.
basic
professional
OB-OT
HD series

Not sure I have that precisely right.

Land Pride also makes more than one grade of things. As always, make sure you're comparing apples to apples.
KingKutter Rep posts on here from time and time perhaps he'll join in, if he sees this.

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #8  
I have the LandPride RBT 3596 on my M7040. it has 3 cylinders and side blades so I can do about anything i want with it. Nice blade.
rearendview.jpg

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #9  
I have a KK HD professional series and it is quite stout. Look under their pro models.

/ Back Blade - KingKutter vs LandPride #10  
I have had both and you can't go wrong with either, but remember that each makes several different models. For you size tractor and power I would definitely go with a Heavy Duty model.
DevilDog