Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow?

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow? #1  

Sabretooth

Silver Member
Tractor
BobCat CT230
I know this is a stupid question but here it is. Is the color of the Woods equipment Cat yellow that the farm stores sell ?
I was at TSC today they had the CAT yellow and one other forgot exact name but they were both Valspar I just want to touch up a few areas that got gouged
Thanks

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow? #2  
No, it is actually woods burnt orange. You can get it from any woods dealer.

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow? #3  
To my knowledge TSC does not sell Woods. They sell Kingcutter here. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Matt

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow?
No, it is actually woods burnt orange. You can get it from any woods dealer.

Not the new stuff

To my knowledge TSC does not sell Woods. They sell Kingcutter here. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Matt

They dont they sell the paint I plan to buy for a Woods BB from a couple of years ago

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow? #5  
A couple of years ago I tried to color match the Woods (also a box blade) I was unable to find any match ( I did try a Race Brothers version of CAT yellow) other than actual Woods paint.

/ Woods Boxblades Color CAT yellow? #6  
I have seen spray paint on the selves of TSC, Walmart and some hardware stores that are exact matches to stock colors and labeled as JD Green and others. Don't think its as good but it is less money too! Not sure if they had Woods color though. My Woods mower turned green!

Yes I can see using the JDgreen for a mower but I have Bobcat white try keeping that in any kind of shape

Ah what the heck maybe I will just get it at least it wont rust any more Just figured someone must of brought one those before and found the paint to match it

On another note anyone know about this one Whats this Color. It is a about 10yr old Bush hog Rollover box That I have that I would like to take down and respray. I just like everything to look original

Thanks\\

Looks like this

Attachments

• BushHogRO.jpg
    BushHogRO.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Funny I really just like to keep the original colors on my stuff