ym2000 tire changer

/ ym2000 tire changer #1  

Coldwater

Advertiser
b7100lifttest_01.jpg

With a little help from a YM2000 :)

/ ym2000 tire changer #2  
nice! HOw much for that 2000 as it sits. Just curious? Not with the Kuboo in the strap though!

/ ym2000 tire changer
nice! HOw much for that 2000 as it sits. Just curious? Not with the Kuboo in the strap though!
tractor and loader $4200 it is a nice one. the b7100 weighed 1080lbs i was having some fun
with john deere guys.they said the loader would only pick up 500 to 600lbs oh well.i put a lot of tractors in the classifieds here on tnb take a look.yanmar guys know.... what runs like a YANMAR........

/ ym2000 tire changer #4  
Man i paid that for my recon without a loader. You must have trouble keeping them in stock at that price!! Id jump all over that. Heck if i had a better truck you could almost make money on that at your price, if not considering time. Id call it a vacation across country.

/ ym2000 tire changer #5  
What did you use for a counterweight?

/ ym2000 tire changer #7  
tractor and loader $4200 it is a nice one. the b7100 weighed 1080lbs i was having some fun
with john deere guys.they said the loader would only pick up 500 to 600lbs oh well.i put a lot of tractors in the classifieds here on tnb take a look.yanmar guys know.... what runs like a YANMAR........

$4,200? . . . "YOU DA MAN", Coldwater. I hope you sell them by the truckload:).

/ ym2000 tire changer #8  
Who manufactures the loader. It looks to be the same as a Local Man has on his lot. No Make or Model #. He's real hard to understand And hardly speakey any english. :p

Thanks Carey.

/ ym2000 tire changer
Who manufactures the loader. It looks to be the same as a Local Man has on his lot. No Make or Model #. He's real hard to understand And hardly speakey any english. :p

Thanks Carey.
we make them in hoquiam wa. we have been making them for 12yrs and selling tractors but most was holesale.

/ ym2000 tire changer
Man i paid that for my recon without a loader. You must have trouble keeping them in stock at that price!! Id jump all over that. Heck if i had a better truck you could almost make money on that at your price, if not considering time. Id call it a vacation across country.
i do send tractors to the east coast. if you have any guys you know that are looking for tractors and loader we can do buddy buys.that when we get 4or5 guys to buy a the same time.then we find one guy or place to ship to.half semi.i see you have some J bar implements i buy semis of there implements there in trion Ga to go west to hoquiam Wa.