Using additional loader valve on power beyond

/ Using additional loader valve on power beyond #1  

CBW1999

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D
Aside from the general mounting nightmare... Is there any reason I shouldn't use a complete loader valve assembly to add extra functions? I would plumb it in to the power beyond on the existing loader control unit-

I see one listed on ebay that might work for this. Not sure if the idea is a good one or not. Any ideas or input appreciated.

/ Using additional loader valve on power beyond #2  
You mean for use on the front of the tractor? You mean a two spool valve with a joystick?

What type of attachments are you wanting to control with the valve?

/ Using additional loader valve on power beyond #3  
CBW,
See this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/123038-need-help-plumbing-2nd-loader.html
I installed a second loader valve that I picked up on ebay for my grader blade and front
snow blower.
I was tired of having to drop the FEL whenever I wanted to use them.
It has worked out great. I have power angle, up and down for the blade and chute rotation for the blower.
I would do it again in a heart beat and the guys on the hydraulic forum here were great.
Rick

/ Using additional loader valve on power beyond #4  
im not sure what your referring to?

I added a dual Prince valve to my power beyond system. I smply use quick attach hoses to connect to the valve. For the log splitter i simply unhook the valve and hook in the log splitter to power beyond.

the twin valves are used for snowblower chute rotation or whatever.

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 156
   / Using additional loader valve on power beyond
CBW,
See this post: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/123038-need-help-plumbing-2nd-loader.html
I installed a second loader valve that I picked up on ebay for my grader blade and front snow blower.

This almost exactly what I am thinking about but- to use on rear end tools- primarily a top n tilt and possibly for chute rotation, blade angle.

The unit on ebay is complete with joystick and plastic housing around the spool body and bracket.

Husco Kubota Hydraulic Loader Control Valve BX1611 - eBay (item 150575747080 end time Mar-18-11 10:36:36 PDT)

If I go this route, it would appear following what you did will set me up for what I want.

/ Using additional loader valve on power beyond #6  
This almost exactly what I am thinking about but- to use on rear end tools- primarily a top n tilt and possibly for chute rotation, blade angle.

The unit on ebay is complete with joystick and plastic housing around the spool body and bracket.

Husco Kubota Hydraulic Loader Control Valve BX1611 - eBay (item 150575747080 end time Mar-18-11 10:36:36 PDT)

If I go this route, it would appear following what you did will set me up for what I want.

hmm, the one you posted is for a front bucket i believe, go look at this site
https://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?catname=hydraulic&keyword=HDD1
theres a huge assortment of valves, cyllinders, etc there

now mind you mine isnt pretty, but it works great and easy reach while operating tractor. i hope it shows up ok on the pic. the power behind are the twin connectors behind the seat. the valve is on the fender.

Attachments

• _MG_4815.jpg
    _MG_4815.jpg
    916.2 KB · Views: 259
   / Using additional loader valve on power beyond
Yes, the whole set up is for a FEL.

I was thinking in basic idea that- Roll out/Roll in would be used for left tilt/right tilt and Up/down would be for the top link adjustment. The float could be used for the top link float.

Although a bit large, I was thinking of the mounting area to be on the fender or underneath with a custom bracket. If the brake pedals weren't in the way, i was even thinking of mounting under the FEL valve that is already there.