Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!!

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #1  

JIGBUILDER

Silver Member
Thanks tuffy. Every web helps finding parts for my FT60

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #2  
I used them for a few parts and even got a service manual from them. When it came to a few difficult to locate parts I had a bad experience though.
I e mailed those guy's (Sundowner's) several times and never got a response back. I then called them on the phone and spoke to her not once, not twice, but 3 times in a 2 day period and she never returned my calls on the parts I needed. Not even a call saying they could not locate them, just a "we are so busy here I will try to get to it later and call you back"

These guys on the other hand
Parts for all Farmtrac Tractors Models
Have always returned my calls and even answer the phone on Sunday if you call. They went out of the way to not only call India for my parts, but to talk to the factory's service department several times to get the correct parts I needed. After the wrong part was shipped from India, they covered the return of the wrong part and the express shipping of the new part (which was close to $300 due to the weight, ring and pinion). I have an early 555DTC and they use a different one than the parts manual says. They offered EXCELLENT service and went out of their way to get all the parts I needed. In stock parts over $100 ship free the last time I checked.
The guys name is Sushil Kaul and he is Located near NY city. Highly recommended

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #3  
Really? All my calls were returned immediately. Maybe they have got more help or something. I got immediate results after waiting over a year on a part.
Maybe I just got her at the wrong time, but I was pretty put off by not getting a call back after 3 calls ans several E mails. The few other times I used Sundowner on in stock parts I always got them pretty quick. I was just very impressed by ITP and they went over the top for me, even answered calls on Sunday. It is just good to know that there are a few options for parts now, even hard to find ones.

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #4  
want to import disc plough hubs of farmtrac (hp 60,70,80) but do not know how to contact the manufacturers in India.can you help?

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #5  
Farmtrac tractors are being imported again by:
Diamond tractors
Freeburg
MO
New Alexandria Tractors
PA
Loaders, parts and service information availaibe

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #6  
Joe's Tractor Sales in Thomasville NC (336)885-4582 1(800)881-4582 Very good to deal with. I've dealt with Kevin and have been very pleased.

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #7  
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but Clint, about how long did it take you to get your parts from ITP that were shipped from India? I've had good luck with ITP getting parts to my doorstep within about 3 days. However, I had to order a fuel line tube assembly part that Sushil had to order from overseas. It's going on over 3 weeks now and was wondering what the time frame was for you. Guess I just need to be patient. Thanks.

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #8  
I'm lost...? Wheres the start of the thread?

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #9  
It looks like this is a continuation of an existing conversation...I didn't even notice. Even the first post subject has the Re: :confused3:

/ Finally a place to buy Farmtrac Parts!!! #10  
I see... was looking for the original link...