HST line replacement?

/ HST line replacement? #1  

kiotibill

Tractor
Kioti CK20s HST
I am all for doing all the required maintenance on my Kioti (CK20s) when it comes to fuids, filters, greasing, etc - but the manual says to "replace" the HST line every two years. Is this something everyone is doing? Haven't taken a look to see what it involves, but sounds like something maybe the dealer should do?

/ HST line replacement? #2  
I like to poke around here and see whats going on in the different forums
But this is new to me I have your brother a Bobcat 230 and read my manual on servicing and maintenance but this is new IT is not in my manual also which line the supply or return the one to the cooler? need more info

/ HST line replacement? #3  
My book CK20HST only says to check the line replace if damaged. Check at 200 hour intervals.

/ HST line replacement? #4  
After six years and 400 hours, I haven't had to replace any lines. I do check all hydraulic lines during engine oil change intervals along with before and after each Winter's tougher use. I don't see a need to replace a line unless it's showing signs of wear and possible upcoming failure. I don't believe these lines break down from the inside but maybe somebody has experienced that.

/ HST line replacement?
Sounds like keeping an eye on it and only replace if necessary is the way to go - 'kinda thought that was the case. Thanks for the input.