Ratchet Rake

/ Ratchet Rake #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
Is now in the TSC stores. I picked mine up yesterday for a BX-25 - get the 52" model - $299.:thumbsup:

Excellent construction.

Later

/ Ratchet Rake #2  
Is now in the TSC stores. I picked mine up yesterday for a BX-25 - get the 52" model - $299.:thumbsup:

Excellent construction.

Later

Called my local TSC this afternoon, they have them in stock. I plan on picking one up tomorrow. Hopefully will have some action shots this weekend.

/ Ratchet Rake #3  
I've owned a RatchetRake for a couple or more years. Actually have had two, one for my B3200 then when I traded the B3200 sold the bigger one and bought the smaller one for the BX2660 and then moved it to the BX25. The RR Company actually sent me the buyer for my bigger one. Great people to work with and sorry they went the TSC way instead of direct for the customers benefit but I understand their reason for doing it.
It's my favorite add on implement/attachment (not counting FEL and BH). It's the easiest to attach and remove by myself attachment/implement and my most used implement/attachment. I keep it on my tractor all the time and only remove (one to two minute job) it when I'm using the FEL for scooping "stuff".
It is fantastic for clearing out scrubby brush, briars, small trees, etc which I've done a few times but I mostly use mine for leveling dirt piles into flat grass seeding ready yard. Back drag and it levels and filters out rocks, roots and crap. Throw seed on and straw and water. Scratch up a bare or thin area going back and forth a few times and it's ready to seed.

Attachments

• P1060067.JPG
    P1060067.JPG
    964.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • P1060483.jpg
    P1060483.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 1,492
  • P1060523.jpg
    P1060523.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 1,019
  • P1060526.jpg
    P1060526.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 950
  • P1060076.jpg
    P1060076.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 1,006
  • P1060107.jpg
    P1060107.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 642
  • P1060524.jpg
    P1060524.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 2,872
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 726
   / Ratchet Rake #4  
Just picked mine up. Definitely well built, even the salesperson at TSC was surprised at how heavy it was.

Now if it would only stop raining, I might be able to actually try it out.:(

/ Ratchet Rake #6  
CORamos, Did you get it at the TSC in Taunton, MA??

I picked it up in Putnam, CT, about 15 minutes from where I live. They knew exactly what I was asking for, and had one of each size.

/ Ratchet Rake #7  
I've emailed Ratchet Rake directly, and been to two different TSC stores and no luck yet. The store folks have no idea what I'm talking about and Barbara said they should be in stores soon... I even got the catalog information from Ratchet Rake's website an showed the SKU# to the TSC clerks and they still had no clue on how to order me one. Guess I'll wait a few more months and see what happens.

/ Ratchet Rake
Patience "Missing" - I did the same thing with our local TSC, just tell them it's Yellow and has lots of teeth :thumbsup:

I asked specifically for a ratchet rake on Sunday and they did not have a clue what I was talking about. Then I described it and WOW they had three !

LAter

/ Ratchet Rake #9  
I went to the TSC near where I work in Lawrence KS and they had not received them and did not know what I was talking about. But he looked it up by name in their computer and said the warehouse showed they had them and would inquire. I later called the TSC in South Topeka and they had one of each size in stock. So I went there after work and picked up a 52" one. They had them in the store, not outside with the implements. I hope to try it this weekend on our other property. We have a lot of sumac brush that I would love to clear out.

/ Ratchet Rake #10  
Got mine at the TSC in North Windham, CT. They didn't know what it
was called, but when I said angle iron and lots of teeth, yes we have
three in the outside lot.

Worked it yesterday and am quite impressed. I'll probably find a new
use every time I hook it up.:thumbsup:

Bill