Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived.

/ Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #1  

hardhat

Silver Member
I am still at work, but here is pic wife sent to me. Can't wait to get home and try it out.

Larry

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 1,660
   / Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived.
Just plain awesome. Got up to 18 mph on the road through the field. Leveled some dirt around our house. Dug much better than I thought it would. Also bush hogged about 1.5 acres with an old 5ft 3pt bush hog. Did better than I thought it would. When it bogged a little, slowing down worked great, with manual transmission tractors, every thing would slow down including ground speed and blade speed. The slow blade speed would give poorer cut. With the toolcat, if the rpms dropped off to less than 500 then I just slowed down a little and they came right back. Not having to change gears is super nice. Also my wife drove it and used it. We were able to carry on a conversation. The whole thing feels much more solid and substantial than I thought it would. I am happy with it and hope it gives lots of good service.

Will keep yall posted as I do things with it. If anyone is interested in pics of anything, let me know and I will post them.

Larry

/ Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #3  
Congratlations on the new Toolcat! Sounds like one nice machine, enjoy the seat time! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #4  
Fantastic! You will love it. Just used my 5610 today for 8 hours. Planted 22 spruce trees with 36" auger bit. Pulverized soil, planted grass, moved dirt ect.

/ Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #5  
Post them pictures. Great to see what folks are doing & have done.
Be careful you may have to get your wife her own or is this one hers?? :laughing::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll get some pics up tomorrow. I am really surprised at how well the machine digs and how strong that front arm is. I scraped grass and clay off our road in the field. It cut the hard clay amazingly well. The front arm doesn't seem to flex any. Amazing how such a narrow attachment can hold the bucket so solidly. I thought I would not be able to dig much with the machine without flexing the front arm. I have been easy on it for the most part, but that hard clay was tough. Are you guys extra careful with the front arm or has it been strong enough that you can do whatever without having to think about it? Radman, when you bent the arm lifting by the corner, was that with your bigger cylinder or the stock one?

/ Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #7  
That was using the larger cylinder. Probably increased the lift capacity by 40-50% with bigger cylinder. If you are doing reasonable digging without the full lift on the corner, you should be fine.

Here are the pics. I love it

Attachments

• image-113452614.png
    image-113452614.png
    791.7 KB · Views: 2,878
  • image-2598911949.png
    image-2598911949.png
    744.5 KB · Views: 770
  • image-779067381.png
    image-779067381.png
    792.6 KB · Views: 1,248
  • image-2144319450.png
    image-2144319450.png
    743.8 KB · Views: 885
   / Toolcat 5610 F-series has arrived. #9  
4 in 1 bucket. Your making me angry! Love to have one of those but already have a couple of grapple buckets. Please get that machine a little dirty so I don't feel so guilty about my dirty machine.

That bucket will dig much better if you get a tooth bar or bolt on teeth. I guess 50% better digging with teeth.

I did get it super dusty while out tilling and bush hogging, but rinsed it off with the hose. I don't wash my car, but felt compelled to wash the toolcat. Don't know how long I will keep it clean. Are teeth approved for digging with toolcat? Just wonder if that puts more twist load on the arm as the teeth bite much harder, plus they would be much more likely to get caught on roots and rocks it would seem. I had to get the 4 in 1 bucket. My Ford 555 4 in 1 bucket is just too useful compared to the regular bucket. The 4 in 1 is not much of a compromise as it doesn't seem to lose any functionality as a bucket, and it makes an ok grapple and a so so dozer blade.