Buying Advice need advice

/ need advice #1  

BREED

Tractor
New Holland TC21d
Is buying a used tractor like buying a used car?
for example you never pay the sticker price at a dealers?

/ need advice #2  
if you get a 3 or 4 yr old good clean used tractor youll pay 15% to 20% off of the new price.an sometimes buying new is cheaper than buying used.so price differant tractors.

/ need advice #3  
I don't know of anyone who has ever paid sticker price for a tractor.

/ need advice #4  
Just for reference...

I bought a 2007 Kioti DK40SE w/HST for 16,500 with 180 hours on it. Bought it from a reseller but talked to the original owner and the dealer he bought and serviced at. Checked the 50 hour service with both of them.:)Guy upgraded to the same model but with a factory cab, I figured that he must have been happy to buy the same model:thumbsup: All good so far....(okay, original battery died yesterday, just bought my first maintenance item one hour ago):laughing:

I thought new/used and investigated. According to one dealer the list on the new version of the tractor was $30,261, but he could get it down to about $21,500,:confused2: a good price for the NH. Shipped in from another part of the country I could save about $1000.

I figure I saved about $5000 or 25% off the best new deal I could find. To me that money is ......A box blade, a bucket grapple, and a snow plow and ........a dinner and a gift for my wife;)

Took me since last June to make the leap, take your time and enjoy the ride. Alright, got a battery to change.

Jeff