Photos

/ Photos #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
Why does the photo of Molson I use on CBN not fit here? I've shrunk it down and lowered the resolution so much it's not even recognizable as a dog and still the file is too big..?

Pete

/ Photos #2  
Pete, mine wouldn't work either, so I copied the URL from CBN and pasted it in. Works now

/ Photos #3  
Pete,

Maybe you need to choose a higher class brew...maybe a micro brew or something /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBN must have stepped up a class now...with the improvements... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

THen again...maybe you are referring to a different kind of Molsen... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Better consult with Spencer I guess...

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ Photos #4  
We have side pictures limited to 7.5kb. So, it needs to be simple and small for it to be a side picture.

/ Photos
Mike -- Wow, what an excellent suggestion. And it even works!

As for the comment about a better brew...it doesn't get any better than my Molson Golden! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete

/ Photos #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(

As for the comment about a better brew...it doesn't get any better than my Molson Golden! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete )</font>

LOL or LMAO...I guess both right now...

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bill

/ Photos
Henro -- Molson is a great dog named after a pathetic beer! I'm with you on the microbrews. We have some great ones here in Vermont, and every time business sends me elsewhere I seek them out. Found a winner in Tun Tavern Ale out of Philly. Another in Shipwreck Ale out of Maine. But neither is a very good name for a dog! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pete