Backhoe Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085

/ Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #1  

MGSteve

Tractor
Kioti DK35
Looking for a source for bucket teeth for my Kioti 2085 backhoe which was US made about 7 years ago. Talked with local dealer but they no longer are available. Only have the new Korean made. They sent me the new style which were smaller and they came off after a couple rocks. Too short. Tried to order some from a different Co based on the size but they were too big when I received them. Any help greatly appreciated.

/ Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #2  
I'm not sure if you need the whole shank or the tip, I used to have a Woods bh and it had the little (fabricated) tips on the tooth. I think that they are kinda generic and found that depending on where I got them, they needed a little tack weld to keep them on. If you have a TSC around check with them or their website. On the otherhand if you need the whole shank, check out a larger skid steer dealer, or a heavy equip. dealer. They should have a variety of teeth available. Bring in what you got.

/ Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #3  
The 2085 backhoe was made by Rhino.
My Rhino 85 is the same hoe.
The part # for teeth in my Rhino 85 parts manual is 44867-1-5

Attachments

• HPIM0993.JPG
    HPIM0993.JPG
    890 KB · Views: 870
   / Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #4  
FWIW the teeth on my backhoe bucket say "HENSLEY" I think, kinda' hard to make out the letters. Different brand but same time frame, I think the back hoe was US made also.

Last edited:
   / Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085
Dk35vince:
Are the Rhino the pinch on type where you hammer them into the detented holes?

Twoforspooky:
My teeth don't have any name or numbers on them. Perhaps they are worn off after 6-7 years of digging?

/ Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #6  
An old thread but I recently needed to buy teeth for my Rhino 85 bucket and found them here. I confirmed that these indeed are from Rhino and they are the crimp-on teeth with a part number of 44867-1.

Coleman Equipment has always been user friendly: https://www.colemanequip.com/Parts_Detail.asp?partID=749269

/ Looking for bucket teeth for Kioti 2085 #7  
Well,

I just tried to replace a missing tooth on my Rhino 85 BH, using one of the above mentioned teeth. It must have pulled off from the tooth shank during a dig. I slid the new one on an commenced (with hand and eye pro) beating the crimp area trying to crimp it into the recess on the shank. I used a punch and hammer, and beat on that thing for 30 minutes and could not get any crimp to even start.

I let it go for the day hoping to think my way through the problem, and I thought first of heat and more pounding. I filed that and kept idling the brain on the issue.

Then I thought Pitman Arm Puller.

Gave that a try today and it worked perfect the first time. The technique I used was to sneak up on it by pressing, loosening and readjusting position (by 16ths and 8ths) until I had a pretty good crimp into the recess and the tooth fairly solid.