Oil & Fuel Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter?

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter? #1  

2LateIWon

Silver Member
Tractor
AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275
I have a AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275 it calls for a 3607790M1 spin on hydralic filter. The dealer want almost $60.00 is there a way to get an aftermarket one?:confused:

Thanks in advance

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter? #2  
I have a AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275 it calls for a 3607790M1 spin on hydralic filter. The dealer want almost $60.00 is there a way to get an aftermarket one?:confused:

Thanks in advance
Do you have a NAPA store nearby? Give them a call.

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter?
Yeah actually I tried them after I got the OEM number. They didn't have a cross reference for it.:( I got my oil filter from them. OEM was like $22 NAPA was $5.99 I bought 5 filters LOL

Cool I just called NAPA and asked about the 7110 filter they had one and it's 1/2 the price the only problem is they couldn't confirm if it is a replacement for that filter. I know how hard these (new) filters can be to take off. So I hope I can take the filter off with out damaging it and take it up there to confirm it's fitment.

Thanks for the thread link!!

CRAPPPP the 7110 didn't match up. Not even close:( This one we could match up with anything. So it looks like I have to go to the dealer for it :shocked:

Any other ideas??