B2620 hydraulic fluid fill

/ B2620 hydraulic fluid fill #1  

Vtfirefighter

Tractor
Kubota 2620
Hello. This is my first time writing on TBN but certainly not the first time here. There is a lot of info you guys have helped me with and I am hoping you can help me out with a simple one. I have a B 2620 with about 70 hours. I want to change the hydro fluid filters but I can't figure out where to fill the fluid that I lose when I do replace them. I can't find the owners manual and I won't blame my wife for that :) I'm sure it's in plain sight but I want to be darn sure. I found a rubber plug on the top behind the seat that seems to be the spot but again, I want to darn sure. I need/ want to use the tractor tomorrow. Thanks again for the help. I know it will be a simple answer!

/ B2620 hydraulic fluid fill #2  
Hello. This is my first time writing on TBN but certainly not the first time here. There is a lot of info you guys have helped me with and I am hoping you can help me out with a simple one. I have a B 2620 with about 70 hours. I want to change the hydro fluid filters but I can't figure out where to fill the fluid that I lose when I do replace them. I can't find the owners manual and I won't blame my wife for that :) I'm sure it's in plain sight but I want to be darn sure. I found a rubber plug on the top behind the seat that seems to be the spot but again, I want to darn sure. I need/ want to use the tractor tomorrow. Thanks again for the help. I know it will be a simple answer!

Yes, that's the right spot. You'll notice it has a dipstick attached?

I also hate when I cannot find things, but that owner's manual is something a fella really needs. If you cannot find the missing manual, just order another.

/ B2620 hydraulic fluid fill
Thanks for responding. I removed the rubber plug real quick but did not see a dipstick attached. Gonna run out and check again though.

Well, no dipstick, just a plug. I did find a small yellow dipstick down by the reverse pedal. Do I fill at the rubber plug and thats the dipstick for the hydraulic fluid? Is it that simple?

/ B2620 hydraulic fluid fill #5  
Vtfirefighter said:
Hi bp,

Is it the little yellow dipstick down by the reverse pedal? The Big rubber plug in the back between the 3 point lift arms doesnt have a dipstick attached

Both lead to the same place. The dipstick on the operator platform floor is the dipstick.

The one behind the seat, near the three point, is the fill point.

Best wishes

/ B2620 hydraulic fluid fill #6  
Sorry about my confusing earlier post. I brain flashed back to my old BX. :laughing::laughing:

The BX only had the fill in the back, with dipstick attached. My B has the dipstick on the operator's floor, with the fill cap being down behind the seat.

Must be the heat!!! :laughing::laughing:

Thanks a million bp. Just didn't want to mess up my lil tractor. Like I mentioned before TBN has been very helpful and I've seen your posts quite a bit so you must have a little knowledge :) thanks again.