Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #2  
Congratulations, Rick! Pretty place you have there, and obviously a lot of interesting experience with different tractors.

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #3  
Congratulations Rick.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #4  
Rick, you were very humble with your bio. It didn't say just how many people you have helped and how often you have taken somebody off a tangent and brought them down to reality. You are a great asset to TBN and especially the New Holland forums. You have both my respect and admiration for your knowledge and willingness to help. Your tractors are interesting and you property sure looks nice and green to this drought-stricken Texan. Congratulations!

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #6  
Congrats Rick :thumbsup: Always enjoy your posts

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #7  
:thumbsup: to Rick:thumbsup:

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #8  
Congratulations Rick, and thanks for all your help.

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #9  
Congrats Rick and thanks for all the info over the years.:)

/ Rick B - Member of the Month - Congratulations #10  
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I truly mean it when I say that the diversity of experiences and viewpoints is what keeps me coming back here a couple times most days.
Happily, some of you have learned to endure my chronic crustiness with a grain of salt here or there. I am humbled and not a little surprised to be chosen as a MoM.

Thanks to those who participated in the decision, and thanks again for the kind comments.